Hello MobileCON, Goodbye CTIA Enterprise and Applications
Today, we announced MobileCON, our fall show’s new name and reset brand identity as a specialized enterprise user conference with a strong trade show component. CTIA has been building an exclusive enterprise event over the last couple years, refocusing on enterprise exhibitors, reshaping educational content and restructuring event programming. What we haven’t done, until now, is update the brand image to reflect the new look and feel of the fall show. MobileCON’s more focused approach will enable CTIA to concentrate exclusively on the needs of enterprise-minded attendees—primarily corporate and government IT professionals and purchasers. Further, as the leading wireless industry organization, this event demonstrates CTIA’s commitment to this key segment of the mobile market and the needs of the enterprise. Besides the new name, we’ve also introduced some new features, including:
- Enterprise Industry Spotlight—MobileCON 2012’s format and focus will attract wireless and telecom leaders and professionals with the opportunity to significantly advance business opportunities and the potential to change the global wireless ecosystem.
- Attendee Driven Experience—Attendees have the flexibility to choose the learning format that best fits their needs—whether that’s immersive through the deep dives or interactive and peer-to-peer through the three thought leadership stages on the exhibit floor. Attendees can set their agenda to drop into any session and format that interests them. This flexibility will better facilitate networking, learning and information gathering. This year’s show will feature M2M, security, mobile commerce, enterprise applications, cloud computing and vertical markets.
- New High-Impact, Short-Form Speaker Sessions—MobileCON 2012 introduces Bit Talks featuring a compelling, diverse lineup of IT leaders from influential companies addressing discrete topics in 15-minute segments. Each Bit Talk will identify one primary problem to be anticipated, avoided or solved and include three things that were learned through the deployment or implementation experience.
- Diverse, Compelling Keynote Speakers—CTIA has sought a roster of world-class speakers from the private and public sectors. Representing the organizations currently driving mobile enterprise innovation, MobileCON’s speaker lineup will start the conversations that will drive the industry’s agenda moving forward. Confirmed keynote speakers include:
MobileCON is focused exclusively on mobile enterprise issues currently challenging industries of all kinds. It will be THE place for enterprise. Register today!
- Robin Bienfait, CIO of Research In Motion
- Scott Griffith, Chairman & CEO of Zipcar
- Sanjay Poonen, President of Technology & Innovation Products at SAP
- Steve Trilling, Chief Technology Officer of Symantec
- Bridget van Kralingen, SVP of Global Business Services at IBM