These prestigious awards are a chance to highlight the people, products and solutions that are disrupting and changing the mobile revolution. We’ve added exciting new categories and opportunities to recognize the innovators and instigators challenging the status quo.
Each year, hundreds of applications are submitted and reviewed by a panel of recognized members of the media, industry analysts and executives – as well as your peers. Winners will be announced at CTIA 2013™, which takes place May 21-23, 2013 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas.
2013 CTIA Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Awards program
Does your product or solution have that special something in innovation, functionality, technological importance/impact, implementation and overall “wow” factor? The E-Tech Awards honor the industry’s most innovative new wireless products and services in mobile apps, consumer electronics, enterprise & vertical markets and network technology.
The deadline for online submissions is Monday, March 18, 2013 and physical submissions are due Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
This year’s lineup includes several new categories:
- Mobile CE – Accessory
- Mobile CE – Smartphone
- Mobile CE – Tablets/Notebooks
- Mobile CE – Connected Lifestyle New in 2013
- Mobile Apps – LBS, Navigation, Automotive, Safe Driving & Transportation
- Mobile Apps – Content, Social, Media & Entertainment
- Mobile Apps – Gaming New in 2013
- Mobile Apps – Money: Payments, Banking, Commerce, Shopping & Rewards
- Mobile Apps – Productivity, Utility & Public Safety
- Enterprise Solution – General Business
- Enterprise Solution – M2M, Sensors, RFID, NFC New in 2013
- Enterprise Solution – Mobile Cloud New in 2013
- Enterprise Solution – Security, Fraud, Privacy New in 2013
- Enterprise Solution – LBS, Transportation & Fleet
- Network Infrastructure – In-Building Wireless: Small Cell, Wi-Fi, LAN
- Network Infrastructure – Wide Area Network
- Green Telecom & Smart Energy Solutions
Additionally, CTIA 2013 show attendees will also have the chance to vote on-site via text message for entries in the E-Tech Awards display to win “Best in Show.”
2013 B!G Idea Awards program
Do you know a mobile champion who is moving the wireless and mobility industry forward? The B!G Idea Awards program recognizes those behind the ideas, visions and concepts for wireless products, applications and services that demonstrate the transformative power of wireless.
Submissions are due March 18, 2013. Finalists are announced in late April and winners will be announced at CTIA 2013.
We’re looking for those demonstrating extraordinary expertise and skills in the following categories:
- The Mobile Visionary – Vision, Strategy & Business Acumen
- The Commerce Commander – mCommerce & Payments
- The Ingenious Innovator – Product & Service Innovation, R&D
- The Marketing Mogul – Marketing, Promotion & PR
- The Tech Tycoon – Business Development
- The Mobilelord – Mobile Enterprise IT
- The M‘apps’termind – Programming & Apps
- The Retail Renegade – Retail & Distribution
- The Guardian – Security
- The Pathfinder – Start-up Entrepreneur