We’ve had an outstanding week here in San Diego for MobileCON 2012 with the keynote presentations, Bit Talks, Boardroom sessions and so much more. We’ve discussed topics ranging from M2M, app management, security, payments and policy. Through the show's immersive and interactive learning opportunities, we’ve addressed the most pressing problems in mobility for the IT pros today, and we’re better prepared to face them as an industry.
Matching the all-star lineup of presenters, more than 5,000 attendees representing more than 1,800 companies, organizations and institutions joined us in San Diego this week, traveling from 48 states and 43 nations. And the diversity didn’t stop there:
- 61% of MobileCON 2012 attendees were comprised of enterprise and IT solutions providers, users, application companies, carriers and M2M providers
- 59% of registrants were C-level or senior executives
- The top job functions of attendees: IT, Engineering and R&D (32%); Corporate Management (15 %); and Marketing & Communications (10 %)
For those who were unable to join us - or for attendees who want to re-live it – be sure to check out the MobileCON coverage page, where you can watch keynote presentations and highlight reels, as well as check out the latest photos from the show floor and the Buzz Zone.
And though the conference is over, don’t forget to visit our CTIA and CTIA Shows social channels for the latest information on upcoming CTIA events:
- Twitter – @CTIA and @CTIAShows (#MobileCON)
- Facebook – CTIA and CTIAShows
- LinkedIn – CTIA and CTIAShows
We're eager to know what you thought of the MobileCON 2012. We invite you to share your feedback by commenting below or connect with us via our social channels.
Thank you for your part in making this inaugural event a success. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas in May!