It’s the last day of MobileCON, and I think everyone would agree that this has been an outstanding show. Our show team has assembled some of the best speakers, exhibitors and experts to talk about the challenges today’s IT professional faces – and had some fun.
Starting at 9:30 a.m. today, we will live stream the Mobile Commerce Roundtable moderated by Afzal Bari, Financial Analyst of Tech and Telecom Sectors for Bloomberg Government. The roundtable panelists are:
- Dekkers Davidson, Head of Mobile Commerce Business of Barclaycard US,
- Ryan Hughes, Chief Marketing Officer of Isis,
- Mike Love, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Mozido,
- Dodd Roberts, Merchant Customer Exchange of (MCX) and
- Tayloe Stansbury, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Intuit.
From the three Thought Leadership Stages at 11 a.m. PDT, there will be more sessions and Bit Talks aimed to provide attendees with the solutions needed to mobilize their enterprise company. Highlights include:
- M2M in UBI (Usage-based Insurance) and Telematics, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., Thought Leadership Stage I
- Changing the Game Before the Game Changes You, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m., Thought Leadership Stage II
- The Unseen ROI of Mobile Messaging Scams, 1 – 2 p.m., Thought Leadership Stage II
- Do You Want to Build a Billion Dollar M2M Business from Scratch?, 2 – 3 p.m., Thought Leadership Stage I
Before you head home, take one last opportunity to network with other attendees at our Networking Lunch starting at 1:30 p.m. As always, Super Pass and Power Pass registrants are welcome to swing by the MobileCON Power Club to relax and conduct business.
Check out the MobileCON coverage page for the latest news and updates from the Show Floor and the Buzz Zone. As always, we’d love to know what you think of the show. Share your feedback in the comments section below or via our social media outlets.