It’s great to be back in San Diego for MobileCON™ 2012, which officially begins tomorrow. It’s the show that’s focused exclusively on the mobile enterprise issues facing IT professionals today and tomorrow.
Today is the beginning of our pre-conference App-Solutely Enterprise, Round 2, organized by 151 Advisors, in Room 26 A and B. The App-Solutely Enterprise starts at 1 pm and ends with a networking cocktail reception in the Power Lounge from 5:30-7:30 pm. Free to all registered MobileCON attendees, the half-day session will teach people how to successfully build, deploy and manage secure enterprise mobile applications. They will receive actionable intelligence from enterprise mobility experts for building their enterprise-wide mobile strategy, developing enterprise mobile applications and managing their enterprise mobile ecosystem.
It’ll be a great half-day session and incredibly valuable. As you may have seen, we released a study with the Application Developers Alliance last week that highlights the economic impact of the app economy.
In addition to the pre-conference today, people may register on-site today from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. for MobileCON. Attendees will have a lot to look forward to this week, including:
- Thought Leadership Stages – Spread out across the trade show floor, three Thought Leadership Stages offer forty-five sessions that offer attendees a one-of-a-kind learning and networking experience.
- Bit Talks – Taking place on the Thought Leadership stages, IT professionals and experts will share war stories as well as real solutions to mobile enterprise problems with attendees.
- Boardroom and Cybersecurity and Policy Panels - Attendees will hear directly from those shaping the industry and how they are tackling some of the toughest issues facing wireless and IT professionals.
- Partner Event Series - Featuring full-day or half-day events, the Partner Event Series provides an immersive deep dive into topic such as IT security, BYOD and enterprise applications.
- Networking Breaks – Take the opportunity to relax and do a little business at three receptions intended to allow you to meet with attendees and network.
Of course, we have a phenomenal keynote speaker line up as usual. In case you won’t be able to join us in San Diego, we will be live streaming all three days of keynotes and posting daily highlight clips to the show coverage page.