Coming to MobileCON™ next week? With more than 103 highly-respected experts speaking on a full-range of mobile IT and mobile enterprise topics, and more than 100 leading enterprise and mobile IT innovators on the event floor, there will be plenty for you to do and see.
With so many great events planned at MobileCON, we wanted to help you take advantage of it all, so this year the show floor will open on Tuesday at 4 PM. Be sure to look over the schedule and make a game plan!
Following the keynote session on Tuesday from 9:30 – 11:00 AM, choose from a wide variety of sessions on Day 1 ranging from cybersecurity to the mobile cloud:
- Attend one of the Boardroom sessions:
- BYOD-Friend or Foe – 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Mobile Cloud: Enabling the Mobile Workforce, Safeguarding the Crown Jewels – 1:00 – 2:30 PM
- Hear from DoD, DHS, NIST and NSA experts:
- Government Adoption of Wireless Services – 1:30 – 2:30 PM
- Borderless Networks: Mobile Cybersecurity Public Sector – 3:00 – 4:30 PM
- Dive deep into an issue or topic that is important to you:
- Real World BYOD – New Research, Trends and Best Practices – 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- CompTIA Executive Certificate Workshop – 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- M2M: Unlocking the Market Potential – 1:00 – 5:00 PM
- Award Solutions presents: UCC/IMS for the ENTERPRISE – 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Host meetings/have lunch in the Power Club
- Or meet with exhibitors in their Exhibitor Meeting Rooms