International CTIA WIRELESS® 2012 is almost here! We’re in the Big Easy for the first time since 2005, but we are back and bigger than ever. When I walked through the show floor this morning, it’s fun to watch the more than 1,000 exhibitors as they install their booths on the 300,000 square feet exhibit floor and prepare to network with more than 40,000 mobile industry professionals. We’ve added several new offerings to the show floor, including:
- Solutions Showcase – Interactive exhibits from industry leaders including AT&T, Verizon, Accenture and Dell that will make wireless advancements come to life. Attendees will experience current offerings and the future innovations in wireless enterprise technology (e.g. automotive, energy and health).
- CTIA World – Interactive displays, programming and information on grassroots movements. This new showcase will celebrate the evolution of the wireless industry and feature exciting exhibits including the BUZZ Zone Stage for live CEO and executive interviews and Emerging Technology Showcase with nearly 100 of the newest innovations.
- Corporate Philanthropy Pavilion – The inaugural corporate social responsibility pavilion highlighting the different ways wireless technology makes our communities a better place to live.
I’m also excited to hear industry leaders, wireless visionaries and President Bill Clinton deliver keynote addresses over the next three days. Their discussions promise to educate, motivate and inspire listeners about the future of mobile. We will be live streaming day one and day two keynotes . If you miss any of the keynotes, we’ll also post highlight clips to the show coverage page each day.
This year’s CTIA Executive Forum features high-level boardroom panels and interactive deep-dive sessions with industry leaders. The forum kicks off with a discussion among wireless providers hosted by Rutberg’s Rajeev Chand and is followed by sessions moderated by Walt Mossberg, Personal Technology Columnist at The Wall Street Journal and Denny Strigl, former President and CEO of Verizon Wireless.
Finally, check out the show guides for a complete overview of the show:
- Program Information - President’s Welcome, Schedule-at-a-Glance, Keynote Sessions Attendee Amenities, CTIA Unplugged, CTIA World, Solution Showcase and Exhibit Innovations Stage
- CTIA Educational Programming – Executive Forum and CTIA/FCBA State & Federal Public Policy Track
- Keynote and Speaker Bios
- CTIA Partner Event Series
- ATIS Technology Conference
- Tower Technology Summit