To help you set a password so your wireless device is protected if it's lost or stolen, here are step-by-step instructions. We'll be adding more videos so keep checking back to this post.
- Go to apps.
- Scroll down and tap "Settings"
- Tap "Security"
- Tap "Change Screen Lock"
- Tap “Settings”
- Tap “General”
- Tap “Passcode Lock”
- Tap “Turn Passcode On”
- Enter in a four digit password
- Re-enter to confirm password
- Scroll down through your apps, Go to "Options."
- Scroll down to "Security" option and press.
- Click on "Password."
- Set a password using the "Set Password" button and then check the "Enable" box.
- Scroll down to "Settings."
- Then select "Lock & Wallpaper."
- Set a password and then confirm.