As part of our continued focus this month on wireless freedom, we’re featuring our television ad about the environmental benefits of wireless technology. Thanks to wireless technology, consumers and businesses are lowering our carbon footprints. It means we waste less, pollute less, drive less and destroy less...thanks to Wire-Less. Check out our ad and visit our “go wireless, go green” website to learn more.
More from this author
More from this category
- CTIA Statement After the FCC Approved a NPRM on Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Mobile Voice and Broadband Regulatory Parity: What’s Good for the Goose Isn’t Good for the Gander
- I Accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
- CTIA Statement In Response to the NTIA’s Petition to the FCC on Unlocked Mobile Devices
- Mashable, Study: Millennials are 'leading the streaming revolution' November 12, 2015
- MIT Technology Review, Track Your Heart with Your Phone November 12, 2015
- The Next Web, This is how a self-driving car sees the streets of London November 11, 2015
- Reuters, App helps visually impaired enjoy movies November 11, 2015
Avatars by Sterling Adventures